About EV Rider
EV Rider has been in the ELECTRIC MOBILITY SCOOTERS business since 1996. It started with the design and distribution of battery powered scooters for all ages like the original Citybug, followed by products for active seniors like the Helper and the City Shuttle.
EV Rider is now offering a complete line of powerful mobility scooters for kids, elderly, seniors and disabled customers for every need and every budget. We are proud to offer a broad spectrum of powerful fun, functional, transportable and luxurious mobility solutions for selective users in search of different and higher quality products for leisure, medical and community use.
These scooters are designed to disassemble into a few lightweight pieces in seconds and will fit in just about any vehicle or lifts for transportation. Our selection of travel scooters makes transporting your scooter a breeze!
- Transport: If you're planning to have your own portable transporter, this is your best choice for a compact and portable mobility scooter.
- RiderXpress: a portable (travel) mobility scooter that Breaks down into 5 easy to carry pieces where the Heaviest component is only 46 lb. a weight capacity of 300 pounds and an operating range of 13 miles.
- Mini Rider: a powerful transportable four-wheel electric scooter with Flat Free Solid Tires and Deluxe Swivel Seat with Flip Up Armrests
Luxury, Heavy Duty and Outdoors Scooters:
These High Speed and Powerful Mobility Scooters can take you almost anywhere. Thanks to added suspension, higher ground clearance, longer battery range, larger wheels and bigger motors, these scooters can handle grass or unpaved roads with ease.
- Royale Series: A luxurious big-sized scooter featuring all digital display panel, speed reduction, and a fully-independent suspension system. Both 4-Wheel and 3-Wheel versions available.
Recreational and Fun Scooters:
- Stand N Ride™: designed for a variety of recreational and commercial applications. Unlike other mobility scooters, this simplified mobility scooter capable of carrying up to 300 lbs is ideal for use by pre-mobility candidates as a stand-up scooter or comfortably seated on an optional scooter seat. It can be used as a powerful, fun and versatile mini scooter for kids and adults wanting to have fun.
EV Rider’s commitment to quality and outstanding customer service is supported by staff with over 30 years of experience in the design, development, sales and technical support of battery operated vehicles.
Happy motoring and enjoy your EV Rider mobility experience!
We Love our VETERANS...
A very happy RiderXp...
The Scooter Store Do...
A proud SportRider™ ...